Sunday 18 September 2011

No ads for opera mini for mobile

hi  friends,  my name is john and I have one blogger site and in it I have ads but whenever I wants to see my blog through mobile. I cannot see any ads on my opera. I think that opera mini is block advertising. IS it good but for me is it bad. My friends having same problem. Opera mini is block the advertising of blogger only as compare with other site like zedge.com, mobango.com, etc site not block by opera. We can see all ads of that site.

1 comment:

I am Android said...

I know the answer of your question JOHN, this zedge and mobango are make mobile view and pc view mode for user can see their site plus advertising and blog only have pc ads consider in its rule and regulation. I think you try to bug one site and make mobile view. U gets the result which you want…