Thursday 8 September 2011

How to access bootloader or recovery mode in Htc ChaCha

I'm revamped to Android and ChaCha. On the other hand I peruse all around broadly about entering bootloader / recuperation mode, and still I'm not equipped to enter it. I attempted:

-Volume Down bind, then afterward Power (expect them for up to remember 1 min)

-Volume Up bind, then afterward Power (expect them for up to remember 1 min)

-Arrow up bind, then afterward Power (expect them for up to remember 1 min)

-and even the Home bind (on touch screen), then afterward Power (expect them for up to remember 1 min)

notwithstanding nothing works... Any thoughts? Or is my telephone somehow bolted (S-ON???) and that would be why I lack the capacity to gain entrance to it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turned the setting off, and it worked with Volume Down button, and then Power (for around 5 sec).
I have HBOOT 1.04.0000, and S-ON
Now I'll have to find how to root it, or even how to flash it to S-OFF