Tuesday 13 September 2011

Dyld Error when launching Excel:" Library not loaded: @rpath/mbukernel.framework/Versions/14/mbukernel"

I have just been used the new excel and the main problem with this It is bizarre Excel worked respectably for at a certain point without any situation, and I don't recall I did any alteration to the settings ...I established againg the hole suite Office starting again the setup apparatus, each went fine but Excel makes a point not to begin.PowerPoint, Word, and so forth. are fine, they fill in as run of the mill.Conceivably the situation happen after the final S.O. upgrade I downloaded some time back, I don't recollect.Do you know if there any potential confound with some patch?Or whatever possible issue?

1 comment:

I am Android said...

Since you're still searching for a strategy to run upgrades outside of Excel, you could probably download them from the Office for Mac homepage straightforwardly:
" Office for Mac Downloads and Updates "
or you would be able to open Microsoft AutoUpdate straight by emulating the way beneath:

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/MAU2.0