Sunday 25 September 2011

n8 keeps connecting to the net!! nokia server (xmpp) to blame?


At whatever time I observe I have a net connection, I have no applications running and the handset is show to only connect when required. Below the connection manager it speak its connected to the nokia server and absurd on xmpp. The nokia talk is not running and I have removed it. This did not appear to be the difficulty, ovi social is the otter suppose and I cannot delete that at all. I have indifferent the social networks from it however. I was hoping the Anna bring up to date would fasten the trouble but for whatsoever cause, nokia are check me from having it! I cannot stay some longer as my review net grant has almost left. Anybody any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this so simple solution for this bug. upgrade your anna and remove the error