Friday 30 September 2011

backdoor.win3.Zaccess.de


I have kespersky internet security 2011 means KIS 2011 in my laptop but 2 days ago my laptop infected by Torjon or virus through internet or pendrive that I don’t know how this virus come in my laptop but when my internet can disconnect automatically and my laptop start slow in working that time I see that my laptop is affected by virus and after that I am applying scanning through KIS and KIS scan takes 7 hours for scan to my whole 250 gb hard disk and it is show me virus name that “backdoor.win3.Zaccess.de” but automatically my scan is fail. Today I am do same scan 7 hours and fail. Please tell me the solution for this virus problem??     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KIS is not good antivirus. Try quickheal, it is so good antivirus because it is scan your pc as well as mobile virus ...try it