Friday 26 August 2011

WD2500BEVT-75ZCT2 Replacement

The circle head in my Gateway T6836 appears to be missing the mark consistent with the WDC diagnostics utility. It passed the Quick Test but missed the mark the Extended test. It first declared it found unfavorable parts that would be able to be repaired but when it attempted to repair them it foundered and pointed me to WDC support.I ought to know depending on if I should displace it with the careful same model, or if there is a present model that can reinstate it with.In either case where would I be able to buy it?The more seasoned model is harder to spot and generally renovated, which I could want to escape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I traversed to Gateway and its quite odd.

They state the model is T6836, there is no model W3501, and that both serial numbers are great. Anyway then why does the lowest part express W3501 and just the T6836 has a SN which prior on Gateway did not distinguish? And then there unmistakably was a W3501 model--there are references to it on the net.Anyway, they pointed me to a HDD reference direct for the T6836 which fits my machine and seems to give me a chance to swap the drive.