Tuesday 30 August 2011

VOIP/SIP Softphone for Samsung Wave

The more I get to know my Samsung Wave the more I've ended up disillusioned and upset by its seem to be hurting for of significant applications, most exceptionally outstanding the unlucky deficiency of an exceptional soft-phone/SIP dialer application that might be utilized in satellite hotspots to unite me to my various friends/family/colleagues on Callcentric's unhindered SIP to SIP lattice. I now need to move both my old Nokia e66 and the Samsung Wave around with me to do my thing.I have looked the Internet high and flat for such applications and have thought of nothing!Does anybody know if this could be corrected with the alleged Bada 2.0 working framework or ought to I attempt to stack an Android working framework on it that will permit me to instate a SIP telephone dialer? Or might as well I actually get the iPhone?Any prescriptions?

2 comments:

I am Android said...

NO VOIP or SIP mechanics as of now deals with Bada for Wave so . . . . . . . I'm determined to attempt to port Android to my Wave, and assuming that it pulverizes it unequivocally too grisly regretful!

Then I'll unequivocally finish an iPhone and be with it!

Anonymous said...

NO VOIP or SIP mechanics presently takes a shot at Bada for Wave so . . . . . . . I'm determined to attempt to port Android to my Wave, and provided that it pulverizes it unequivocally too bleeding disagreeable!

Then I'll unequivocally finish an iPhone and be with it!