Sunday 14 August 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 having moisture behind screen?

Welcome associates I am totally disturbed with the newfangled Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 I have purchased, the situation is they have been were dusty, I mean the screen appears to be particularly clean consistently it is like they are having complete full of dampness old-fashioned, have any individual else encountered this situation please if anybody has than backing me and bail me out of this what might as well be the following stride and how to dispose of this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome partners I am quite disturbed with the late Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 I have acquired, the situation is they have been were dusty, I mean the screen appears to be absolutely clean consistently it is like they are having complete full of dampness old-fashioned, have any individual else confronted this situation please if any individual has than backing me and bail me out of this what ought to be the following stride and how to dispose of this?