Sunday 14 August 2011

Nokia E7 notifies "connect USB cable to device"

One week passed I have purchased nokia E7 and from today it continues giving me observe that ‘’connect USB link to device’’. I joined my Nokia E7 with my PC, it expresss “unsupported USB mechanism. Detach mechanism”. Then I attempted associating it to my charger it indicates the same observe ''unite USB link to mechanism''. So I can’t charge the telephone. If you don't mind help me! I am anxiously sitting tight for answer to understand it.

2 comments:

I am Android said...

It's an insignificant instance of equipment situation. I think there is some fittings identified issue with your unit. I am confident in light of the fact that both your charger and USB link is not working. I propose you to visit the closest Nokia look after further support and serve some useful purpose. As you have said that your portable is one week old so it should be in warranty. So there may be a conceivability of your gadget moving toward getting replaced or repaired. Bring the receipt with you for smooth and unhindered support. Your situation will be unraveled always.

Anonymous said...

i think android, my cell phone is damage cell as comparing with other e7. Because my freind buy yesterday the nokia e7 and it has no bud like me.