Sunday 14 August 2011

Unable to delete SMS from Nokia C3-00 after firmware up-gradation

Nokia C3-00 is the mobile phone that is presently utilized by me. Nokia C3-00 is a cell with a large number of service offers and I have being utilizing it for an extended time and found it quite supportive at numerous times. I never encountered any situations before I introduced most recent Nokia firmware (08.63) on my Nokia C3 utilizing Nokia Ovi suite. Following I introduced the Nokia firmware (08.63) and restored my contacts utilizing Ovi suite suddenly 6 discharge wires showed up in my inbox that cannot be erased. On endeavor to erase them I get failure inform colloquialism "Error happened. Cancellation not finished”. I am not ready to take care of this situation. What would I be able to do with a specific end goal, which is to dispose of them?

1 comment:

I am Android said...

i have solved this problem with following steps

1)i have taken backup to my memory card (all contact, messages, and gallery files if you wish you can take only important data as per you wish by marking and un-marking.remember to include messages)

2) then i reset 4n to factory setting this will erase all the personal data

3) the i restore backup where i backed up previously using restore backup option of the 4n

4) then all the empty messages will be deleted...