Saturday 13 August 2011

Tata photon vs MTS Mblaze vs Reliance Netconnect


I have recently purchased an new Lenovo s -0series laptop and I have also been shifted to Mumbai from delhi were I was previsouly having an landline internet vonnection but since , I have been shifted to Mumbai  , and I am staying on an rented apartment , I am searhing for an device that is allows me a wireless connection tata photon , but I am confused with the option that I am having , so can you guys please suggest me which is good wireless internet connection for my Lenovo laptop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should go with the MTS Mblaze net connect as this one is more secure and and also costly less than the normal one , I would not recommend you releiceance because it come with huge bills at the end of the months , well tata photon is good and also provides good speed , but on the other hand is too costly , so I think now you are capable enough to take your own decision.

Anonymous said...

yes , go with MTS blaze for descent price . for sped go with reliance

Anonymous said...

i am having reliance net connect and it is too expensive. Tell me that tata photon,mts mblaze and reliance in which who is best speed in minimum charges..

I am Android said...

I guess going on with any of them would be a costly issue as all of them provide u wireless access , if you can use wired connection , i would suggest you to go with MTNL and Hathway .. IF wireless is concerned i guess MTS offers some cheaper plans .. try it out .