Sunday 14 August 2011

PDF reader for Nokia X2 - 00

Hi all, I am thinking to buy a cell phone for me. There are many phones in market and I came across the Nokia X2 - 00 model. This is having many features that I needed and so it seems to be perfect for me. I need one more feature in the phone and that it should have the capability to read PDF files just for casual reading. But I found that Nokia X2 do not have any document reader. So need to know that if there is any app that can help me to read the PDF files on the Nokia X2. If you know any such app then please suggest me that.

1 comment:

I am Android said...

There is a PDF bookworm good to go that is called Foxit Reader. It is a minor and snappy PDF viewer. Foxit Reader at present has over 90 million users concerning the universe who are utilizing this without any issue. Now, Foxit Reader 3.3 has moreover been discharged that empower users to allow or reject unauthorized movements and information conveyance that incorporate URL association, connections PDF movements, as well as JavaScript works.