Saturday 13 August 2011

EPG not working (network)


I have recently brought an Philips 40pfl9705H television and this is been OnsbrabanNET and this gives me some problem as I just cannot use the Electronic program guides (EPG)  program that I came un-installed here , I have been trying to configure my TV so that I could use this with my NET TV that I was having , I was then successful in  doing this , buy t somehow I am not been able to use this there after as after that I am not been able to use . it as after that it is asking me to update the EPG . please help me out .

1 comment:

I am Android said...

I think that it you should try to reset to the TV back to the original setting s as this would then help you to get rid of the error that you are having... I would further recommend you to go with the DVB-C channel with an configuration of the I have been been trying to get this done , I have been trying to 304.00 for this .also try to configure the network so that it is activativated and ignore the Net TV related registration that was there an then click on the Show EPG.