Sunday 14 August 2011

Acer Iconia Tab A500 has low mic volume

I am having the Acer Iconia Tab A500 and situation with this is that the volume of the mic is exceptionally level as looked for. When I am utilizing the gtalk then different side can scarcely get my expressions. I don’t know that if this lis just me who is challenging this issue with this model or there are different users with the same issue. In the event that you possess some inference on this then please spared me the time to know that. I should be appreciative to every last trace of the inferences.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the above use as i have been also facing the same problem , i personally think that it has low volume when compared to other tablet pc

Anonymous said...

i guess that this problem could be solved with an external speakers . I did the same thing

Anonymous said...

external speakers are add for sound that was wht f**k with phone. I dont like it. Wht is use of phone.