Sunday 14 August 2011

HTC Thunderbolt and Logitech Revue DLNA

Hello, I actually acquired a Revue, and so far I quite prefer it. One of the explanations I would have liked it was to have the ability to send media from my telephone, HTC Thunderbolt, which is DLNA affirmed, effectively to the TV. I thought the Revue could do this being that it is supposed to uphold DLNA too. The Revue, actually declares no causes found, and the Thunderbolt wont identify the revue either. I hold no situations utilizing DLNA amidst the telephone and 2 windows 7 laptops, so its not an arrangement issue.I have attempted programming for example twonky and ishare, they sort of work, but just in a pull limit, IE they won't permit me to send media from my telephone, but let the Revue search and after that play the media, and these are unequivocally not almost as streamlined and refined and the assembled in DLNA capacities.Has anybody the opportunity this to work? Are there more settings some other region I am absent?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For one thing, I'm utilizing the Sony NSZ-GT1 Internet TV Player so I lack the capacity to verify what does and doesn't go with the Revue, but I thought I could infer what has worked for me. I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 running Gingerbread 2.3.3 and the stock DLNA Media Server does work, but I favor the iMediaShare application that might be found complimentary on the Android Market. It streams music, film and photograph records with no situation and in addition has different streaming movie approachable from the application for example Revision3, CNET, and so on. I trust this aides, good fortunes!

Anonymous said...

what an dirty English . i just cannot make out the words that you have messaged me .