Wednesday 24 August 2011

Anyone tried to use their android tablet with a portable projector??


Is it really possible to connect an android based tablet pc to an projector, or an portable projector so that I can get ready for the meeting and the presentation right from the tablet pc that I am using , I haven ‘t heard from anything yet , in the case of using an android tablet with an projector , I already own an aaxa m2 projector and this used with an m2 projector for a while ago , but I don ‘t want to any risk , so has anyone tried this .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a USB to HDMI and SVGA and DVI. The situation is I have no clue if good with a tablet. The most awful part is these converter/adapters are NOT affordable. $40 or more to as towering as $180.

Anonymous said...

I have plugged in an X5a in to an projector whose name is still not remembered by me and this also has an HDMI cable with it , and it works great .