Saturday 6 August 2011

Recovering deleted SMS from Nokia E72


Hey fellas  I am using an I had some problem that I just cannot find a solution on the internet , so I think that you might be able to help me out , I have this morning I deleted some unwanted messages from my nokia E72 which I normally don ‘t do but then I  just deleted the messages so after deleted I just saw that it was the one that was causing me the problem , so it also deleted the some of my important mail messages also . so can I just recover from it .

1 comment:

I am Android said...

here are the steps that might help you out. Download the system explorer on the system and then connect you phone to it , ( you can also downloadF Explorer application with a package ) the connect it to the FExplorer application then select the C ; drive or D drive depending on the phone memory after that open that mail folder and then ope the mail folder then see your folder for file name like 0010001_s and then open it , I think that it would help you out .