Monday 15 August 2011

Should I buy a logitech Revue?

My setup: Windows Media Center with a truly essential (telecast stations only)/no link box arrangement from Comcast. HDHomeRun standard as the tuners, 360 as an extender. Heaps of films, music, recorded television, pics, and whatnot on a WHSWhat I require: I have a ReplayTV in a spare sleeping room. They quit sending it manage information so now it is the most magnificent paperweight ever. With mechanical business skip! Something else ought to go there. I'd rather it not be an additional 360, so I am investigating my alternatives. From my beginning examination it looks prefer I could be exchanging exist television for additional strong streaming capabilities.I could regard putting a Revue in front of my media focus PC provided that it is without a doubt awesome.What I require from a Revue as an extender...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely I have sort of arrived at that summation. I got an opportunity to play with it. MLB.tv through the browser is absolutely kludgy. It "works" but it takes a while to get going. Utilizing it through MediaCenter and Boxee is much smoother. Windows Connect works well for a DLNA association to my WHS and I did not contact codec issues but needing to search through envelopes is a troublesome transition claiming roots in something as cleaned as MediaBrowser.Also, in the event that you are attempting to utilize your Revue with your MediaCenter powered HTPC, the trick is to select Microsoft as your STB producer and MCE-500 as the model number.

Anonymous said...

.if you as me , mine answer will be no.You would be able to identify and play recorded parts with DISH Network. Verizon, Comcast, Time Warner, and so on, you are out of fortunes with looking your DVR. Inasmuch as they should be on a media server, this carries me to my second indicate. The greatest jump you will have is SEARCHING for your matter. The flow pursuit makes a point not to allow you to file DLNA matter. You'll need to spot your WHS matter through a registry structure within DLNA.

Anonymous said...

just go for it ,, i am using it , though a little bit of problme do occur but . rest everything is fine