Wednesday 9 November 2011

Problem with Update Manager and Synaptic


Unequivocally commissioned Mint 11 and it worked fantastic not counting that I lack the capacity to run Update supervisor or Synaptic bundle boss. I have modified nothing from the ISO instate. I get the emulating lapse wires.
E: Malformed line 1 in cause post /etc/apt/sources.list.d/local-repository.list
(dist parse)E: Unable to bolt the catalogue registryThan following I hit "shut" in the following window I get:
E: Malformed line 1 in root record /etc/apt/sources.list.d/local-repository.list
E: the record of roots would be able to not be gotten toHead off to the store dialog to redress the situation.
E: _cache-> open () foundered, please reportI have headed off to /etc/apt/sources.listd and found simply one
Ought to I alter this line??? But also if so what do I update?I do have online world access as I am running Firefox as I compose this post.

No comments: