Wednesday 9 November 2011

how to Mint 12 Gnome top bar config


I at present utilize Ubuntu 10.10 on my desktop and have a brand new SandyBridge i5 desktop. I'm considering moving to Mint once it moves to Gnome 3, so it will finish up the late proc. I've perused a few things regarding the upcoming 12 discharge, then again one thing I haven't perceived and ought to know is:-
1) will MGSE permit me to have both bars at the lowest part of the screen as I right now do?
2) can I still have legitimate requisition window menus as opposed to the MAC-style worldwide menu garbage?
\3) can I still have accepted scrollbars as a substitute for the Gnome 3 scrollbars?
Essentially, I need the same (or truly comparable) desktop to Gnome 2 but with the last specialized developments in the Gnome 3 part.

No comments: