Wednesday 9 November 2011

is Mint 11 Unstable

I, too, have had alot of challenges with Mint's form 11. A companion of mine got me to attempt Mint 10 a short while back and I found I quite loved the distro, however found it had a few querks, but none were not kidding. Mint 11 even right out of the case has issues, for example broken bundles, slamming procedures, and lockups... Then following you get it completely exceptional heavenly holy cow its a mess. I feel similar to this could be the Windows ME of the Linux universe (peachy, that was savage, my disagreeable). For the present I'll unequivocally go distro bouncing for a brief period of time confidently spot "The one," or perhaps unequivocally snatch an invisible girl Debian Gnome and actually tweak it. In the fate I could would give anything to ability you go concerning your testing stage, for the reason that if you're letting the group test before you discharge I'd fondness to take a turn accommodating, this time around it looks similar to the ball moved toward getting dropped and I don't see anybody picking it like a pro either.

No comments: