Wednesday 4 January 2012

Support Samsung Transform Ultra will not remain powered off

While I am off the power the phone means phone off, it power losing but then repeatedly power reverse on and show me full power. Every time, Phone does not at all time effectively boot. Successful reboot is unpredictable. I have to attempt a many times but the problem it appear to arbitrarily work. When I put battery separate from phone or replace, the cell involuntarily attempt to boot. I am not sure that this is software problem or hardware problem or final this is bug phone which is I am currently having with me..Anybody have solution for this????

1 comment:

I am Android said...

hey,this is not small problem this is big bug on your phone and there is no solution for this bug. one advice to you go quickly on gallery Samsung and replace or change your phone