Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro doesnt use my memory card?

Hi friend, l would like to say that Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro is bed phone because whenever I am installing any new application in my phone that time it show me the error message that your memory is full 1st delete something.. What the hell it is???? I am check my memory it show me 6 gb free space and phone cannot find the memory.. I heat the Sony Ericsson. Really anybody have same problem or anybody have any type of solution for this…

1 comment:

I am Android said...

i am so sorry for say that this is the bug of phone. whenever you install any application, it goes to save in phone memory (internal memory). i am guess that your phone memory is full and for that uninstall same unwanted application and make same free space of phone memory after that you can install and remove that error message.