Monday 30 January 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro General apps to SD card w/o root?

 Hi android, I am from Candia, I have problem with my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro. It shows me warning when I am surfing on internet, playing game, etc any loaded game which required same save memory on phone (internal memory). I think my phone not have more space for saving more files or caches. Therefore I want to do move previous data and application to my SD memory card but do not want to rooting the phone…please help me

1 comment:

I am Android said...

Hi men SORRY…., the phone Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro having android 2.1 Operating system. Phone does not carry or android does not support the function of moving one or more application of phone (internal) memory to SD memory card. So there is only one thing you can do that remove the un-wanted application from phone and increases the internal memory..