Tuesday 17 January 2012

Samsung Galaxy Ace Support Deleting stuff off phone memory


Hey android , I am having phone memory space problem with my Samsung Galaxy Ace. My cell Ace has only left 15 MB of phone memory and this problem I understands after phone give me this type of error pop msg “insufficient space” when I am installing new application. My main problem is I am not understand that I am not installed any big or many software in cell. Where is the memory goes or used. I am full confuse and that why i want to solution from you..please help  me android..

1 comment:

I am Android said...

hey hi buddy, i guess you are hard internet use that why your phone memory used in cache file which is auto generated by Samsung Galaxy Ace.just go to cache memory and clear the cache memory ..enjoyy