Thursday 19 January 2012

Support Samsung Galaxy Ace, voice input not working. Please help!

Hey android, I have a Samsung galaxy ace. When I am busy like in bus or travelling that time I love to do push the microphone switch button and as per my voice command it start open that application but nothing happen or change in my cell. Please aid me find the right setting and finally the voice input work in cell. I am tried but not get result… I have the keyboard set to swipe. of my side I loss. Please help me..

5 comments:

I am Android said...

boss check that your internet is working or not because main problem is connection package and second having setting check first connection..

Anonymous said...

Hey android, my problem is same like above on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I cannot perform voice command on Google voice search..

I am Android said...

Ok I understand the problem of yours and solution is when you download Google voice search application and installation time must note that your voice input is active or not on your keyboard..if it is not active then active the voice command ..enjoy

Anonymous said...

android, thanx it is the working solution sir. One more time thnaxxxxxx..

Gang Soldier said...

my galaxy pro b7510 speaker is not working...is there any solution .its riingtone is also not working...help!!!!!