Sunday 29 January 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro Support Text sent from one, coming with two numbers attached


Hi friend, I am having problem with message function of my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro. I am tell you what it the exact problem “when my one friend send me the message is I love you. But it shows me two sender numbers and this second number is auto generated by phone because I check with my second friend that he sent me any message. She says no.” and same problem with sending time “when I sent message to one friend it auto add one more number from my contact list and sent it” THIS type of problem comes when I update my phone. I guess update is the problem. Please help me android…   

1 comment:

I am Android said...

Yes friends, it is the update 2.1 problems of phone and for that you refill or reload the firmware by patch up using “”PC-COMPANION””.