Saturday 28 January 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro General Application uninstalled still icon showing in menu

Hi friend, I am currently using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro and l love to download the new application software and install it. After the bored with that application I uninstall the application. But after uninstall full application its icon still shows me on my menu. What is the bug is this. That icon cannot remove from menu and I am tried to open that icon but nothing is happen. In short my problem is “I want to remove that icon from menu which is full uninstalled.” Please help me friends…

1 comment:

I am Android said...

Hi friends, it is small bug in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro, for removing icon from menu use Arrange icon option of menu screen and it is so easy to find this option because it is on menu screen. After that select the icon and delete it. It is phone bug that when you are installing any software that time it icon also remove but this phone cannot do automatically. You have to do manually by yourself. Enjoy the solution..