Wednesday 5 October 2011

Motorola Triumph : Keyboard frequently not recognizing/displaying touched keys when phone turned SIDEWAYS

I every now and again turn the Triumph sideways to utilize the heftier console (more effortless to press binds). When the first few letters I press are shown, I would be able to catch the telephone click to affirm that I pressed a crux, but nothing is shown on screen.The discernable click when a crux is pressed but doesn't presentation is not the same sound as when a crux is pressed and in reality shows effectively on-screen.regularly, but not constantly, when the telephone is turned upright, the absent key presses will show up following all as successfully sorted in the showcase.

1 comment:

I am Android said...

I had the same problem. The typed text is displayed for a few characters and then stops displaying the typed characters. When the phone is turned vertically then the typed characters are displayed. I returned my phone for other reasons and the new phone does not have this problem. I wish Motorola would let us know when an updated would possibly be available.