Thursday 17 May 2012

White Screen on Asus Transformer TF300 when playing Dark Meadows

Yes I was in addition confronting same situation with Transformer prime then afterward I have first imagined that situation is with exact diversion but when I have attempted diverse recreations in my tablet around then I get same situation. Now when that I have attempted to spot key on online world and afterward I approach know that I need to select exhibition mode on my tablet. Now when that I have chosen exhibition mode and afterward when I attempted to play event during that timeframe I didn’t get any situation. Since you don’t have prior experience with how to select exhibition mode on your Asus Transformer TF300 tablet then you need to attempt the aforementioned strides. You need to first tap on the right orner in bottom then after that you will see the setting board. On that board you will see the distinctive symbols from which first three symbols is appearance setting symbols. Now you need to tap on the third (symbol with blaze mark) which will set exhibition mode. Now you need to begin any diversion on your tablet then afterward see if same situation happens or not?

No comments: