Wednesday 9 May 2012

Fix error message caused data loss in blackberry bold 9520?

I have blackberry strong 9520 and I am utilizing from final few month. It is excellent result of blackberry and it has wonderful touch affectability. Blackberry detachment is one most fit social detachment for our crop individuals. It is have eminent film clearness and sharp look. It is working fine but suddenly when I am playing music it indicates lapse inform. the note is memory card is ruined and provided that you should repair press yes to arrange memory card. In the event that I press yes then I think it erase all items and my everything information is lost but I don’t would like to misfortune my information. Anybody have brainstorm in what manner would I be able to take care of this situation?

No comments: