Wednesday 9 May 2012

Echo issue in Nokia Asha 202

Greetings spared me the time to tell you that you are not the one and only one who is challenging this sort of Reverberation situation in Nokia Asha 202. As from the day I have got this telephone I am likewise challenging the same sort of situation. I am not ready to perceive what I ought to do as I am totally channeled off now as I am not even ready to make or accept calls only in light of this situation. But also yes not just this much spared me the time to tell you one of my associate who has purchased Nokia Asha 200 even he is encountering this sort of comparable situation so I think it not just about Nokia Asha 202 its primarily concerning all Nokia Asha succession. I don’t know in the event that it is the same situation in Nokia Asha 300 and 303 but I am able to 100% state that it has situations with in any event 200 and 202 models.

No comments: