Thursday 2 February 2012

JVM error 545 on BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

I am utilizing the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 and I was particularly euphoric with the telephone till the previous evening but from today morning, I am confronting some situation with this. As a matter of fact this is demonstrating to me the jvm lapse 545 failure on the screen. This is the first time I am encountering this issue and so don’t have any brainstorm noticing this. Will somebody over here assistance me to get this situation settled? If its not too much trouble post your prescription over here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could probably make utilize of the BBSak for this. Unequivocally open the errand supervisor and from there slaughter any of the accompanying technique in the event that you consider that running in it.

BbDevMgr.exe

Rim.DesktopHelper.exe

RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe

RIMDEV~1.EXE

I am Android said...

In the event that executing those courses of action tries not to help you then you are essentially able to associate the telephone with the bb desktop product with the electric cell evacuated. When this, click on the redesign and it will begin downloading the os. Let the download be finished and after that supplement the electric cell in back and begin the telephone. Now give it a chance to do its work.