Tuesday 21 February 2012

Does disabling data service affect the MMS service on Nokia N8?

Acquired a late Nokia N8 for my sister. Going for all headliners and making thing impeccable and set for her as she is not well cognizant of the specialized viewpoints of telephone. As there is an enduring wifi access at my place I surmise she doesn’t require an information aid idea whatsoever. So what I was think to do was to incapacitate the information aid on this telephone, I know we could probably do it by getting into the telephone's settings but I am anxious to avoid the fact that if this will influence the MMS aid on the telephone. I am not certain with this but I dismayed about the fact that what if the MMS quits working or something happens. So unequivocally would have liked to affirm that will impairing the information utility have any effect on the MMS aid?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I am sure you have no done the required setting on your phone in order to activate or enable MMS. But that’s not a big deal, I will help you out with the perfect guidance. Just follow up the steps and perform on your phone, For Nokia MMS settings:

Menu
Messages
Message settings
Enable multimedia reception and incoming multimedia messages

Connection settings:

active multimedia settings :media


Edit active MMS settings:

settings name: media
session mode: permanent
data bearer: gprs