Thursday 2 February 2012

how to downgrade blackberry playbook from 1.08 to lower version?

Hello there, partners I have blackberry playbook and I perceived parcel of individuals minimizing their playbook from the beta 2.0 form to the last form of the present working framework, so I feel a distinct desire to skill to downsize from one to more redesign? Is it true that it is significant to spare the restore purpose of working framework any place? So if any individual knows how to downsize blackberry playbook from 1.08 to easier form then spared me the time to know in light of the fact that I am unique to this destination, likewise I have sought countless discussions but I haven’t got effect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blackberry user can download operating system and then store it in PC and then install any stored operating system whether it is higher or lower version to blackberry with the help of loader.exe, but this is not possible with blackberry playbook. Because all the operating system is pushed through RIM service and RIM only push latest operating system. in case you install beta 0.2 operating system then you can downgrade to 0.1 OS ,but currently you can’t do downgrade your operating system

Anonymous said...

Countless individuals who have 1.08.4985 fixed in the playbook had same situation so every warm body would like to minimize back to 1.07.3312 which is more stable than 1.08.4985, countless individuals assert that it is plausible but i have done some exploration but I haven’t found any manner to do that