Saturday 4 February 2012

BlackBerry released Official BlackBerry bold 9930 OS 7.0.0.374 via Verizon Wireless

since you are someone who tries not to would give anything to instate BlackBerry working frameworks that sieve the Web, then you'll be happy to know that Verizon Wireless has today discharged form 7.0.0.374 for the BlackBerry Bold 9930 which has a unyielding presence likewise in Latin American territory, as matter of course, nothing regarding a modification log where we are able to see what's late in this upgrade but assuming that you have a small time and slant then fix this brand new gathering and let us know your views.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I introduced this product overhaul just but it demolished my handset the entire thing went haywire. Yet Verizon might not compose over the framework by a wipe the card methodology to put in the defaults production line settings. I am now sitting tight for my warranty displacement handset. I could not download this redesign until they work out what is off base I catch that I am not the individual that has this interaction