Saturday 24 December 2011

Nokia Lumia 800 can't see WEP network from N8 Joikuspot


My Lumia 800 cannot see the WEP wifi lattice made by my N8 utilizing Joikuspot.
Numerous (all that I've attempted) different apparatuses see the wifi lattice incorporating several laptops (one windows and one mac os) and my Nokia C6.I've attempted 64bit, 128bit and moreover no security.Is this a situation with my telephone or does the Lumia 800 not back WEP?I've moreover attempted manually including the arrangement on the Lumia just as the SSID were stowed away, but that actually outcomes in the Lumia reporting 'Incorrect secret key'.ANy Prescriptions please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't the WEP. WP7 does not support connection to ad hoc wifi.

Anonymous said...

Same here but I am utilized to it inasmuch as none of my Androids will join to Joiku moreover. Fingers crossed it will update with destiny overhauls or Joiku unites choice for foundation too..