Monday 19 December 2011

Can't end a call in lumia 800


Hey friends, I have purchase latest Nokia lumai 800 last 5 days ago and I founds same problem in lumai 800 which is having in nokia 5233 my other cell.
 PROBLEM: wherever I m trying to end the call that time it show response as Ending but still screen is don’t change means it show me that calling screen with call ended pop up and around 1 or 2 min my cell is freeze. That time I can’t do anything with my phone after that 1 min it working like normally. That is flustering to me because this problem is continuous increases whenever I am doing call and ending this problem come..NOW I QUIT I want o know the problem what is this is it software problem or hardware problem..Anybody have any solution for that ..Then please comment here     

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i think that was your sim means service provider problem please contact them and make solution..

Anonymous said...

hm friends, this is not sim or service provider problem because i am having same problem with my nokia 5233 also and i m using idea, bpl and airtel sim card currently and this problem comes in all sim that i am sure that this is not problem of service provider..

I am Android said...

this problem is having All Nokia touch screen cell. I guess this is main bug of nokia touch phone software. Nokia suppose to think and something do for that in quick of time.