Tuesday 4 December 2012

Micromax Funbook tablet freezes on bootloader image


I have an absolutely regretful experience with my Micromax Funbook tablet and their utility focus. There was overheating issue with my Funbook and I had sent it for supplanting. They stated that it will take one month for getting it displaced, nonetheless after a month when I got it back I discovered the same tablet. They had not swapped it, they had essentially displaced the electric storage device and had sent it over to me. It worked fine for a month booooom later same overheating issue began and now it is lying under my work area and I don’t even want to check it. I won’t state that Micromax concocts downtrodden value tablets as some of my companions have purchased same Funbook and it is working out for them like an appeal booooom their utility focuses are simply most exceedingly terrible.

No comments: