Tuesday 4 December 2012

Asus Zenbook UX31A keyboard key stop working frequently


I am utilizing Asus Zenbook UX31A shape 8 months and I never had any issue with it. Forasmuch as certain days it is console is carrying on strangely. I have perceived that while sorting a portion of the keys such as delete, bolt keys and certain letters doesn’t work. Nonetheless, they work fine after certain backs. It appears as though they quit working for few backs. Can there be an issue with it is console??? I was positive that this issue is not in light of any programming of driver. After your recommendation I have attempted both upgrading and reinstalling console driver booooom I don’t see any upgrade. I don’t remain skeptical about the pivot of those keys as I don’t feel any divergence while tapping them contrasted with different working keys. Assuming that there could have been something the issue with the keys than I could have felt bizarre tapping them. I don’t have much thought about the aforementioned stuffs. I have lecture this issue to some of my associates and they stated that there may be something the matter with beneath checked things. I don’t comprehend what are they called.

No comments: